* i finally got another video to upload on tristan's picture blog, so take a peek if you'd like to see a few of his rather awkward steps. i'm pretty sure he's got a couple more teeth coming in since he's been gnawing on his fingers and drooling like crazy.
* as of yesterday i am officially FINISHED christmas shopping (insert hallelujah chorus here) i don't think i've ever been done this early! i'm getting very excited for christmas.
* friends of ours, chris and chandra just had a baby girl on sunday named abigail pearl, who i'm dying to meet and hold!
* after browsing many cool websites and finding a gazillion awesome gift ideas, i've decided that next year i'm going to do all of my christmas shopping online because there's nothing worse than driving 45 min to a store with a grumpy child, only to find that the item you wanted is out of stock.
* i have officially fallen (or perhaps jumped?) off of the weight watchers bandwagon and don't plan on jumping back on until after christmas. i just adore food TOO MUCH. besides, i only have 10 more lbs to go and once i'm finished nursing (next month) i'm hoping that those pounds will disappear along with my incredible shrinking ta ta's. i just discovered that they now make almond joy cookies. oh dear.
* it is officially cold down here in southern california and we have just realized that our heater doesn't work. lovely. i guess that means i'll have to do some christmas baking so that the oven will help to heat the house.
...so i'm off to bake some cookies!