Saturday, April 30, 2011

more girly things




i think i've just fallen in love with this clock. i'm having way too much fun setting up ava's baby registry online and now i'm dreaming of how sweet it would look hanging on the wall of her nursery.




and then for some artwork.... i don't believe i could've ever dreamed up something so absolutely perfect as this adorable print. i promise, the stuff they make for baby boys just cannot compare to what is available for girls. trust me, i've looked. and let's not get me started on the clothes. we just got a treasured selection of girl clothes that our niece kaylee wore 8 years ago and i never thought that a pretty little white shirt with flowery details could tear me up until i held it up and pictured my own little girl wearing it this summer.

3 months left. that's all!

5 comments:

Miranda said...

decorating for girls seems easier to me too. I have a couple things for you that I will send with your parents :)

M.R. Tumnus said...

I think part of the newness in decorating for a girl is what makes it so delightful and fun. If this was your third daughter, some of that may have worn off. All I can say is, enjoy it to the fullest! XO

lil said...

Can you tell us where you're registered, Heidi?? Some gifts will take awhile to get to you. ;)

heidi said...

oh sure, aunt lil, i'm registered at www.alternativegiftregistry.org. just type in my first and last name and you should find it. :)

Julie said...

Haha, I just read your moms comment, I have three girls now and I STILL cant resist all the cute girly stuff :o) Its to much fun! So happy for you :o)