I was tagged by lori and i know i have no business ignoring another meme tag since i haven't blogged in awhile and really should do so. here we go... (btw lori, that's two links in less than a week, i think you owe me a starbucks or something next time you're out here ;))
1. Where is your cell phone? in my deliciously large new purse/diaper bag/carry on that josh bought for me before we left for canada.
2. Where is your significant other? at church, taking an adult sunday school class like the wonderful, godly man that he is. and yes, i realize that just sounded sarcastic but i promise it wasn't.
3. Your hair color? is all-natural, though i've been thinking about going even darker lately
4. Your mother? what about her? she's a sweet elementary school librarian
5. Your father? is about to retire in a few months
6. Your favorite thing? i'm going to keep this blog G-rated and say heavenly hash ice cream
7. Your dream last night? that tristan was crying and crying and crying. and then i woke up and realized that it wasn't just a dream
8. Your dream/goal? to be the best wife/mother i can be with God's help. beyond that, to be honest, i've no idea. i'm sort of living my dream right now!
9. The room you’re in? is an office and also a guest room
10. Your hobby? blogging, duh.
11. Your fear? that now you'll all think i'm lame to have put blogging down as my hobby. but seriously, i think every parent has the same fear that their children will die before they do.
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? living with the same 2 boys i'm living with now, plus a couple more
13. Where were you last night? i was at my in-law's having a great time celebrating sis' birthday with pollo asada burritos and homemade cheesecake and brownies and lemon meringue pie and wheelbarrow rides.
14. What you’re not? very good at standing up for myself
15. One of your wish-list items? an electric toothbrush
16. Where you grew up? in what used to be a small town in british columbia where the grass is green and the flowers grow like weeds
17. The last thing you did? put a very sleepy little boy into bed (he was awake at 4:30 again) and then ate a chocolate banana muffin
18. What are you wearing? jeans and a t-shirt. and socks, which i haven't worn in FOREVER, but its actually a little bit cool today!
19. Your TV? is downstairs and most often shows us mickey mouse clubhouse, ESPN and what not to wear. although, soon it'll be showing us heroes and survivor and lost too.
20. Your pet? don't have one. unless you count the tiny froggies that somehow find their way into our kitchen, only to be stepped on by my bare feet in the morning (i keep thinking i'm stepping on squishy grapes and then when i see what it is, i get so grossed out that my body involuntarily convulses while i yell "oh crap" over and over.)
21. Your computer? is a laptop that i doubt i could live without.
22. Your mood? slighty pms-y if you want me to be honest
23. Missing someone? my mom. always.
24. Your car? is a 2000 honda civic of a sort of indiscernible color (somewhere in between blue and gray) that always seems to be full of crumbs on the inside.
25. Something you’re not wearing? contacts. i need to order more.
26. Favorite store? this is so generic, but i'm going to say target. because if i could choose to have only one store in my town, that would be it. they have EVERYTHING and they're much more hip than wal-mart.
27. Your summer? is coming to an end, which makes me happy. i love fall and cozy warm sweaters and wearing socks to bed and getting to burn candles that smell like somethings baking.
28. Love someone? oh yes. many, many someones.
29. Your favorite color? blue and brown, especially together.
30. When is the last time you laughed? yesterday while watching tristan run around wearing one of my mil's long sleeved shirts. he looked sort of like ET.
31. Last time you cried? a couple of days after i arrived home from canada when tristan had a fever and my ankle was purple and we couldn't leave the house and i had to miss seeing friends.
now i get to tag YOU: