Wednesday, May 21, 2008

a couple of things

we have no telephone or internet access at our home for the next week. don't ask, i don't feel like talking about it. anyhow, this may not be too bad for us since a week of silence sounds quite nice, actually. we also have friends from sheffield, england flying in tonight to stay with us for awhile, so i wouldn't be on here much anyhow.

i'm at the library using their internet because its FREE!!! as are their dvd rentals....that's my frugal friday post in a nutshell :)

its our 4 year anniversary today. josh surprised me this morning with something beautiful and sparkly in a little white box, which produced a few tears (tears from my eyes; not his)

gotta run, my toddler is not understanding the concept of being quiet in a library..

4 comments:

kelly ens said...

happy 4th anniversary! Enjoy your beautiful, sparkly treasure :)

L&D said...

Happy 4 years girlie! Can't believe you've been gone that long. Enjoy the lovely goodness that is sparkly & lovely. Looking forward to photos.....

Lovella ♥ said...

Happy Anniversary Heidi. . many many blessings to your home.
enjoy the sparkly and the quiet and the friends.

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary! I just had my seventh. I read your comment on Lovella's blog about post-partum depression and can so relate. Pretty blog too!